1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mute SMS conversation on Prius Prime

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by Kicks07, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Kicks07

Kicks07 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Hello all,

I have a 2020 Prius Prime Limited. I am taking classes, and a certain class has a certain group text message going that occasionally blows up (we're talking 20+ texts in a 5 to 10 minute period). I keep this conversation muted on my phone and catch-up when I can. When I first got my car, when the messages would start to pop up on the infotainment, there was always a button that allowed me to mute the conversation. It would turn off all notifications from that specific conversation for the duration of the car ride. I've noticed recently that this option no longer pops up, I can only ignore one message at a time. As you can imagine when I'm driving if that group blows up it can become really annoying really quick.

Anyone have a solution?
    Thanks!

2. Jamesb93612

Jamesb93612 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Following.... I have the same issue, but with my work. The only thing I have found is to stop transferring the messages to the head unit.

3. Kicks07

Kicks07 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
  4. Kicks07

Kicks07 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Do you remember having the button to mute a conversation? I definitely use to get it, but don't anymore, I'm wondering if an update or a setting changed it.
    Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

5. Jamesb93612

Jamesb93612 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don’t ever remember seeing an option to mute the conversation on the head unit. I have it muted on my phone but the notification keeps coming on my head unit.