1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My 17" wheels and tires are now on!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by BT Tech, May 20, 2005.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

fed! I'd say injected
    car salesmen, lowest of the low.

2. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It's amazing what some dealers will tell potential customers if they don't have exactly what they are looking for in stock!!

I believe that in some regions, the larger wheels are port installed but they charge a fortune for them. Here in the southeast, they will install 17" wheels and Pirelli tires but charge over 1700 dollars additional for them!!

The Prius has a 5 lug 100mm center and a 45mm offset which is fairly popular. The Scion TC wheels which I have fit perfectly as well as some other toyota, Scion and Lexus OEM wheels.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ANTEBUS\";p=\"97728)</div>

3. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That really look'n good.
    I knew few Toyota OEM wheel will fint for Prius. Bit I was planning to buy BBS light weight wheel but its too $$$$.

4. MyPrius10

MyPrius10 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    What did you do about your tire sensors? Did you have to register them again with the dealership? Did they transfer over, or did you buy new ones?

Looking to get new wheels too!