1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My 2008 Prius Goodyear tires

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by WWJD08, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Tho Chee Kin

Tho Chee Kin Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am from Malaysia and was really disappointed that an imported car from Japan comes with GY. The reasons why I havent swapped them is finding a suitable alternative and secondly being made in Japan. GY in Malaysia are usually made around the region and I dont really trust them.

For this set, my thoughts are handling is not assured, am very uncomfortable in corners, consumption is okay but very very noisy.

2. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    1 person likes this.
  3. Jesse Melara

Jesse Melara Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    How are they holding up? I bought my prius used and the tires on it are almost gone. Are the integritys good? I too live in SoCAl, LA to be exact so the "bad weather" isn't not an issue here.

4. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Good Year Integrity's are the most god awful piece of junk tires every made. Good lord anything but them!!!

A good but cheap alternative non LRR is anything by Kumho. They are inexpensive and ride great. I have bought 3 different model sets of Kumho's for 3 different car's including my 07 Prius in the last year and very pleased with them all.

You will not believe how much nicer the car runs with anything on it besides a Integrity. Like a new car.

Buy your tires from Tirerack.com and they will drop ship them to any local tire joint you desire.