1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My daily Facebook Prius bombardment

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mrpcar, Mar 4, 2013.

1. OceanEyes

OceanEyes Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Last night's date included me driving to the event we were attending... but he knows Prii very well and he enjoyed the ride.;)

Mrpcar likes this.
  2. OceanEyes

OceanEyes Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Following my move out of state FB has allowed me to stay in touch with friends I left behind. I guess it depends how one uses it....

Mrpcar likes this.
  3. THF

THF Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My friends are very tolerant of my hippie car choice, even though thy disagree with me and probably would never buy one. That and I'm the only one in my group of friends who "believes in" AGW.

4. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It goes the other way too. I've been mean mugged at a gas station filling up my DMC12 that gets 8mpg to 12mpg with the way I drive it by another Prius driver! Just sort of laughed it off. It is funny to be on both sides of the fence like you are with the horsey car. ;)

Mrpcar and OceanEyes like this.
  5. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I hate facebook because whenever I post to the Toyota USA fb page or the Prius fb page, it posts to all of my fb friends "ticker" and they follow me and troll the sites just to be smartasses. :rolleyes:You cant turn that off - anything you post to a group on fb is 100% public.

When I first got my Prius, I posted several pics of the car for my albums on fb and 95% of the responses from friends and family were negative (Im in Metro Detroit "Motor City" for the big 3 and almost everybody is loyal to them there "Merikan" auto companies) :rolleyes:

Anyways, Ive had to put several people on the fb restricted list so they dont see my new posts or pictures at all. Kind of like a parole sentence for them, keeps my sanity and the people that actually do enjoy my Prius posts can still enjoy them without getting bombarded by the idiots who automatically negate it. I do love posting some pics of the MFD when Im averaging something ridiculously high, or the speedometer when I get to stretch my leg on an open stretch of highway :D

Btw, OP: I love that Prius mug and Im going to look for one right now, lol!!!

OceanEyes likes this.