1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Engine Block Heater install

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Rangerdavid, Mar 4, 2007.

1. edwede

edwede New Member

well I couldn't get it togeather in time to make it to Chicago for the last meeting. When is the next meeting? I can bring the ramps :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FireEngineer @ Mar 23 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]411367[/snapback]</div>

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Next Chicago Prius Group meet-up should be in May...at a Toyota dealer no less. Keep watching the ChicagoPriusGroup site.

Wayne

3. uncool

uncool New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmon @ Apr 16 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]424156[/snapback]</div>
    I got convinced at the May meeting to get an EBH on my 2007 prius. I live in Chicago Wayne, where can I get one and where can I get installed? I do have the foam already.

4. FireEngineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(uncool @ May 31 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]452874[/snapback]</div>
    Sent you a PM. For others looking in, www.metrotpn.com is where most get them from.

Wayne

5. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Dang Wayne, all our pictures of your install on page 1 aren't loading, says they can't be located. I guess they got deleted at some point, probably during one of the time PC was out of action.... I'll have to find 'em again and try to re-post.

I recommend anyone interested contact Jesse at the metropolitan toyota web site Wayne mentioned above. He's sold many many EBHs here on PC, including mine. He's reliable, curtious, and fast.

So Wayne, how many you up to now??? All the best to teresa and rich !! (and, of course, your daughter, but I didn't get to meet her) :lol: :lol:

6. FireEngineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rangerdavid @ May 31 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]452996[/snapback]</div>
    After this Saturday, 23.

Wayne

7. Tyrin

Tyrin New Member

My family was staying in the northern Chicago area last week, and I got in touch with Wayne (FireEngineer) about doing an EBH install. Not having planned ahead enough, I ordered the EBH online from www.metrotpn.com, and it was delivered in two days to where we were staying.

On our way out of town on Friday, we stopped at Wayne's house, and he and his son popped it in. I think what took them the longest was to wait for the engine to cool down!

Sorry about turning down the hot dogs and running out so fast, Wayne. We actually didn't stop in Cleveland, drove all the way to Saratoga Springs NY, straight through the night!

Oh, and I'm magically getting better MPG now that the EBH is installed. ;) Not that I've ever plugged it in yet! :lol:

Thanks again, Wayne.