1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My favorite parts shop

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by macman408, Apr 16, 2016.

1. macman408

macman408 Electron Guidance Counselor

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Maybe others have their own personal favorites, but I'd like to share mine; they really have everything the DIYer needs! They have everything from high-quality synthetic blinker fluid to wiper blade sharpeners. If your significant other is working on a big project but they keep telling you they just need to get A Round Tuit or a little elbow grease, these make the perfect gift! If you hate the stock look of your car, maybe some perfectly clear tail lights or the best deal you'll ever find for a lowering kit? And if it's performance you're after, they have an adjustable powerband for more speed and cross-drilled brake lines for better braking performance.

Not affiliated with them at all, just a satisfied customer. Googling around here, it seems that I'm not the first PriusChatter to have encountered their stellar service, but after helping a coworker (he had just spent another few hundred dollars at the mechanic, who didn't even top off his blinker fluid!), I figured I should spread the love.

2. Former Member 68813

Former Member 68813 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    nice, but you are over 2 weeks late. this should have been posted on 4/1/16.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    is there a link?

4. Former Member 68813

Former Member 68813 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model: