1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My first C3 and belated project

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Hyper_PriusC, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi everyone,

Eversince the new Prius C came out, i've been contemplating on swaping my daily driver Civic VX for a hybrid. During thanksgiving weekend, i decided to visit a local dealer and test drive this chubby hatchback. After couple days of negotiation, I've finally settled on a white Prius C3 with the exact optional specs i wanted. (moonroof and gps w/ cloth seats and hubcap steelie wheels). I've been practicing hypermilling with the VX from my learnings through ecomodder.com, so I have a little bit of experience in the footwork. Having the eco-score display and an electric motor makes this car so much fun to drive.

I'm just as excited about this car as everyone on this forum. There's so much modern technology packed into this little car. I love the Prius C.

pics of the first night when i picked up the car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

since the stock steelies and hubcaps are quite heavy, the first night after I got the car, I swaped the bronze TE37 from my civic onto the PC3. I'm not sure how much weight are the PriusC premium allow wheels, but these 15x6.5 wheels are 8.8 lbs each w/out the tires. surprisingly lighter than the stock civic vx rims by 0.7 lbs each.

[​IMG]

pic of it installed.
    [​IMG]

TC400 and Ryephile like this.
  2. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats :)

The Prius C looks like a monster compared to the EG!

3. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Installed the scan gauge last month. I'll have to agree with everyone, putting it on the steering colume is the best location for this car. The gauge itself is a good monitor to keep an eye on all the sensors, but even having the setting on high, the refresh rate is very disappointing compare to other gauges and controllers i've worked with.
    [​IMG]

4. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    over the holidays, i had some time to finally wrap the bumper center with black vinyl. It looks great on pictures, but it was a bit of a surprise how much better the car looks in person. Definitly gives the car a very sporty look.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Last weekend, I had a chance to take some photos out in public spaces. I look forward to taking my C3 out for more scenery shots in the future.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. koipond

koipond Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    thanks for sharing! once the weather warms up and I can give my car a good wash (on the rainy/snowy east coast here) I hope to take some photos too. enjoy!

7. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    took a road trip to Sedona AZ with my wife couple weekends ago from north Cali.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Picked up my project car RX-7 few weekends ago from the bodyshop. snaped some pics on our return.

L1110075.jpg photo-3.jpg photo-4.jpg photo-5.jpg