1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My first drive home from the dealer!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by windstrings, Jan 21, 2006.

1. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Me too!

2. Toodlebug

Toodlebug New Member

I'm just a little paranoid with the rash of car jackings we have had. I'm leaving mine programmed to open just the driver's side door.

I haven't been able to get my husband's butt out from behind the wheel or pry the manuals from his hot little hands so that I can take advantage of bluetooth capabilities or even register home. This is supposed to be my car, but I have driven his Highlander more than the Prius since I got it. He gets a sleeping pill in his coffee tomorrow.

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure your not my wife? :lol: :lol:
    Well you'll have to do what we did.. we just go two of them!...

But mines not here yet but my wifes is, so I've been pouring myself into the manuals to learn so I can teach her. I've been driving it more than her!.. I think she feels so bad for me mourning not having mine, I think she feels sorry for me? :lol:

I'm encourageing her to read them too, but its alot to absorb....

Congrats on your new car!... its quite a marvel and a thing to behold!.. let alone drive!..
    Can you tell I'm in luv? :wub:

4. John in Portland

John in Portland New Member

I'm waiting for a Package #5 in either millenium silver, seaside pearl or driftwood pearl.

Send me a message if you hear of one! Thanks

5. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Ok.. I will.. too bad your not in the market for Barcelona package #8... I may go with one that is coming into port tommorrow, that will free mine up for someone else. Bob only got 3 cars out of 10 that he was supposed to get... the next allotment is in 10 days.... I may not wait... the one I can get earlier has the glass breakage sensor.... I may like that..... as for as yours.... I'll ask around