1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My oil plug fell out after an oil change, is it ruined?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Rebecca4846282, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Skibob

Skibob Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If you click on priuscamper’s name There is option to ignore him. I would suggest you do that as he really hasn’t offered any good or constructive advice in your thread.

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Good thing you overlook the mysoginist telling her to get an older man in the family to help... Guess you don't have any problem with that right? And for that matter do you have even a single link that demonstrates oil change places replace engines "all the time?" Even just one shred of evidence to demonstrate your bogus claim?

cyberpriusII likes this.
  3. cyberpriusII

cyberpriusII Prodigyplace says I'm Super Kris

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wait, you talking about me! :LOL::LOL:

I don't know. I am one of the most independent women you might meet (although things have changed a "bit" lately).

But, face it. Men do some things better -- mostly. And women do some things better -- mostly. There are some men who are better with what are normally considered female "things" than a lot of women and the same with women.

What it comes down to is the individual. I do a lot of things a lot of men I know would never attempt. Depends on the individual. But, lately, any men that know how to run a chainsaw will have me "batting my eyes" at them as there is no way my injured right arm is able to overcome the compression on my saw and get it started. Give me a couple of months.....

#83 cyberpriusII, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  4. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I would like to chime in here since this thread brings up a good point. Lately, I have been chastised as being "too sensitive" to replies made to my remarks. This thread tells me I was on the right thought path. Talking in person to people is entirely different than responding to a blog or website chat. If in a response, one can remember that a person with feelings is behind the message, the response can come across better. I try to test the waters with my first response, then, once I know where they are coming from, I can respond a little deeper. I know, not all of us are perfect and nor am I, but Rebecca's thread reminds us all to try to be a little more "light in the judgement catagory".

Rebecca, by the time I type this, you probably already have found out that your car is in need of serious repair. If you can give any of us the area that you live in, we can possibly provide you some helpful repair locations that can assist you.

Take care!

5. Skibob

Skibob Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It’s really sad you can’t reread what you said in this thread with an open mind. You accused the poor girl of trying to game the oil change place and making up lies to get a new engine. Why wouldn’t she ignore you? Then your excuse is “look at the mysoginist he’s worse than me”.