1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius doesn't like alcohol lol

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by F8L, Nov 2, 2009.

1. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just to gross everyone out I had to share pictures of the carnage that took place at 3am during the long drive home from an awesome Halloween event. So the moral of the story is this. Don't drive drunk friends home in your Prius unless you put a bag over their heads!

To save time here was my night in a nutshell copied from the Halloween thread.

Then for the second half of the eveing we headed to the Bay area to meet up with friends. The girls (Miller Lite girls) dressed up a Fembots from Austin Powers and once we got the the Saddlerack (big country/rock bar and danceclub) it just got kind wild. After many kisses, dances, and an overall awesome time I drove home at 3am with a drunk roomate who managed to NOT roll the window down or open the plastic bag I gave him to throw up in and now my window, front seat seat, backseat, rear windows, floor, and part of the dash is coated in throw up. I tried rolling the window down for the 2nd phase but that only allowed the finer particles to hit me! :eek: I got home at 5:10am but I am already receiving messages from the pretty girls so I'm not too mad about the car. ;)

Pic 1 = Aftermath
    Pic 2 = close up you'll wish you didn't look at. Yes it is still in liquid form
    Pic 3 = All cleaned up after a $129 detail job.

Attached Files:

2. F8L

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Having issues with attachments but let's just say the car is spotless again. :) Of course since I'm broke I didn't have to pay a dime. Good friends pay for their mistakes. lol

3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ewwww...that almost, but not quite, erases the image of fembots from my mind. :madgrin:

4. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Thanks for sharing. :madgrin:

I think you should post more photos of fembots to mitigate the vomit pics above. :madgrin:

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    That's almost as bad as i had a few years ago after Octoberfest... Driving a few friends home, one of them let all out in the back seat of my car - silently. The guy sitting next to him didn't notice, and no one told me. So you can imagine my surprise when i got in the car the next morning and smelled it...

6. F8L

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ahh man that is just plain wrong. Bad friends! Hahaha

7. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    Red - no texture .... so .... daiquiri? Salsa?

:rolleyes:

Ok f8l here's a story my daughter's father in law (20yr detective who just went out on an early med retirement) told us last night ... as we sit around here in Nashville, waiting for my daughter to have her 1st baby (she's a day late now).

The detectives were breaking in a new guy, who takes a call on a suspicious car, parked where none should be. The newbie finds the suspicious car parked, so he gets out to investigate. Windows tinted dark, he can see a guy in the back, with a blanket over him, like he's sleeping. The rear window is down about 3" so the newbie is shouting at the guy to wake him up, and rocking the car. Newbie takes his baton, reaches into the car and jabs him a few times. He "popped". Moral of the story? A little 'used' daiquiri juice aint so bad ... and the smell is a whole lot easier to get out of your car, skin, sinus, ears, etc, than corpse juice.

:eek:

8. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    And all you give us are pictures of the car?!!

Wth Man?!

9. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Tony, you didn't see them?! Oh, man, did you miss out. There were all kinds of racy shots, but they were removed for being inappropriate. Better check with Evan.

10. Jabber

Jabber Chicagoland Prius Guy

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    On another forum I belong to, this would be grounds for a 3 day ban...

11. F8L

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    DOH! I didn't realize they were that bad. Evan didn't tell me either. I'm sorry guys.

12. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    No, they weren't bad. Not bad at all.

And I would never do that to your front door. Next time you drive me home from a party, I want to ride in the back. :madgrin: