1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius has landed. Best car ever!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Rancid13, Jan 17, 2006.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    yay! good luck sleeping tonight and tomorrow night

on wednesday you'll officially be part of the black-prius-driving chicks! :D

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    I'm beginning to think you actually enjoy stretching the magic moment out a bit. You COUld've had the car Tues. at the latest, even today, maybe yesterday (or were they open, even if you had had your Cap 1 check?).

Or is this window tint another of your "last minute adjustments"? :lol:

"Whiney" hubby? Ooooooohhh. Guess who's not gonna be driving THIS Prius much?

3. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    LOL, I know, I feel like I'm totally stretching this magic moment out. But come tomorrow at ~5:30pm (or whenever I get to the dealer-I may have to ask my boss if I could leave work early tomorrow, he understands and is almost as excited about this car as I am) I'll have my dream car. :D :D :D And yes, I'll be on here first thing Thursday w/some pictures. Will spend the entire evening tomorrow driving it and introducing myself to it and reading the manual of course.

Not my fault the car arrived when we were on day 3 of our vacation. It wasn't expected to be in port until 2/7-2/14 anyhow, so it caught us completely off guard. :)

And to top off this month's big threes of good news/things (Mammoth trip and Prius arrival) is we did our taxes on Weds and we're actually getting a refund this year for a change, whoohoo!!

4. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Seriously, I don't feel like I slept at all last night. The last 4 nights I've definitely been having Prius-related dreams, that's for sure. I'm sure tonight will be even worse, LOL! At least sleeping will pass away a pretty good chunk of hours while waiting for Weds evening to arrive. :D

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Wow... THAT'S excitement...! :)

...at least you live in an awesome climate, think of how crappy it is for us up here in NE, get your new car, only to drive it off the lot into the snow/salt...

:angry:

6. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Oooh, I just called up State Farm to add the Prius (I have the VIN) to my policy, and found out I'm only paying $20 more per month than my existing policy. From $395/6 months to $505/6 months. Not too bad. I was worried that my cost would skyrocket, whatwith it being a new car and all. I just have to call them back tomorrow with the odo reading and will be all set. The Saturn's coverage will last for another 30 days, so I best be getting some pictures of it and listing it for sale on Ebay, craigslist, and the SaturnFans website.

7. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm off to Longo to pick up my Prius! I have some serious butterflies in my stomach right now, they're doing flip flops. I'm seriously so excited, I've been waiting for this day for oh, 5.5 months now and it's finally come! You can expect me to be here on PC first thing tomorrow morning, posting all about the joyful wonderousness of the Prius and possibly some pictures too. :D :D