1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius Taxi Ride

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jim0266, Dec 11, 2007.

1. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Prius as Taxi

I wish NY city would switch from Crown Vics to Prius'. (or am I just dreaming of the impossible):confused:

2. xwfilm

xwfilm New Member

3. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That is really cool, Happy birthday to Sydney! I'll start lobbying the South Australian government, I work in the right department to do it. That's $30 to $40 more a day to pay the lease payments. That is over $10,000 a year!! 4 years with a Prius and the cab pays for its self!!!

4. vancouverislandowner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I recently had a great trip in a Yellow Taxi Prius. My driver said he was the first in Victoria to get one and mentioned that he has spent next to nothing on maintenance. He was one happy driver. He also gave me a tip about how to get more into my trunk. He removes the lid to the compartment at the bottom of the trunk. He bragged on about how much luggage he could get into there and said that the trunk of the Prius is bigger than the drunk of the Camry hybrid.....he said its very difficult to get a Prius in Victoria now. I guess he was referring to a wait list.