1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

my Prius v (lowercase v) thoughts

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by cdltpx, Mar 3, 2016.

1. cdltpx

cdltpx Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Good video in this 5 year old thread, but NOTHING replaces the use of a TAPE MEASURE ! Is there a spot where you can get 72 inches IE a spot ideal for a 6 ft man to sleep in. I want to sleep in my car when I take long trips. Hate hotel rooms rather shower at the gym and save the money I am one of them guys that if I don't have to pay it I will not. So much so I have a micro camper I tow with my gen 2 that I might get rid of if I get a Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) Why? Because the v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) seems to have near the space the camper does and I don't have to tow. Plus the v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) gets BETTER Mpg than the towing gen 2. Best mpg I get towing 60 mph is 30 mpg. I can drop the trailer and get 45 mpg but not sure if I would find a storage lot and do this? ALSO DO THE REAR SEATS COME OUT THEY LOOK LIKE THEY MIGHT? Some of us might want to take out that 60 and make the car a 3 passenger ride. thanks for the video. I need to carry it to a dealer and bring a tape measure ?

#1 cdltpx, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Yes a 72" person could sleep in the back with at least one of the back seats folded down. To remove the seats requires a socket wrench.