1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My used Prius came with the wrong year manual pack, help!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jimmy0x52, Jul 6, 2012.

1. jimmy0x52

jimmy0x52 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I got my '08 Prius Touring today from a seller on craigslist and noticed that it had a 2009 Prius manual set complete with wheel lock instructions with a different VIN.

Is there a way to get the proper manual pack from the dealer with the VIN? I'd like the proper wheel lock order information, etc. I also don't have the wheel locks with the vehicle.

Anyone know if I can do this?

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
  3. jimmy0x52

jimmy0x52 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yeah I found the manual set cheap on eBay and I registered it too.

The 09 appeared to come with an iPod interface because there was a card in there about it and I looked forever. Just gonna use the AUX interface.

4. snead_c

snead_c Jam Ma's Car

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Wheel locks are a waste and real bother. Nobody in his right mind would steal Prius wheels.
    Welcome to the site. :)

5. stevemcelroy

stevemcelroy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    My 09 does not have an ipod jack either - it might have been offered as an option or on higher package cars, but it was not standard. I bought an charger/audio cable from Radio Shack that works great - it has an audio input, an ipod connector and a charger - link to it here. Best part is with the aux jack and a charger inside of the armrest console it is very neat and clean - I just snake the wire out and keep my ipod in one of the cup holders. I got mine from ebay for about $15 and have been very happy with it.