1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav Screen default - keep radio on screen

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Boston Jim, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a Prius v five ATP, my wife asked if its possible to leave the screen set to the radio. I havent figured how to do this yet. I usually have the trip info displayed, but if I hit the radio button it brings up the usual screen displaying the radio info for a minute or so (or however much time that she's changing the stations) but then switches back to the previous screen.

Is there a way to set the radio as a default so it doesn't switch back to the previous screen? Or use the split screen function for this?

Thanks

2. bielinsk

bielinsk Gremlin

Vehicle:
    2013 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, it is a setting in the radio somewhere. Auto-Change display. Not sure where, check the Manual. Turn this off and it will not auto-return to the nav.

3. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I believe it's under general settings in the SETUP menu. I think it's on the second page in the list.

4. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thank you both very much, it is on the second page in the general Setup menu.