1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav system/audio interface

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by eliotb, Jul 5, 2013.

1. eliotb

eliotb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My preference is to have the audio screen on and then toggle to the nav map. I spent an hour in the car with the instruction book this afternoon for this two-week-old car and could not figure out if that is possible.

Does anyone know if having audio as the default is A) possible and B) how to make it work if it can be done?

The car is a '13 P-5 with the advanced technology package (and, I discovered today, a map program that is a year old. I think I may ask the dealer to update it as a freebie.)

Thanks in advance.

2. peterjmc

peterjmc Ping pong in Ding Dang...

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I think the setting you are looking for is labeled something to the effect of... auto switch screen.

I know my 2010 had this. I haven't checked my 2013s settings in detail to confirm.

Fingered from my phone using Taptalk version 9 Beta

3. bathala

bathala Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I think the factory default is the Audio screen. Press the APPS button then Map to take you to the Nav screen. There's a CAUTION message that you need to Confirm before it displays the Map. From the Map screen, press the AUDIO button to get you back to Audio screen. From there you can toggle back and forth between Audio and Map by pressing AUDIO & APPS button.

Hope this helps.

4. eliotb

eliotb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks very much. I'll try those directions in the morning.