1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav time to arrive off an hour?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by bielinsk, May 14, 2012.

1. bielinsk

bielinsk Gremlin

Vehicle:
    2013 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    My Advanced Nav estimated time to arrive is one hour behind the car's clock. I am not sure if there is a Nav setting for this.

Anyone else see this?

2. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The nav system clock and the car clock on the speedometer display (I am not sure what the term is for this) are two independent clocks. The nav system clock can set itself automatically using GPS, but the car clock has to be manually set, like for daylight savings time shifts. There is a setup screen for the car clock to set the date, and the time can be set with the hour/minute buttons. Why are these two clocks not connected? You got me. :confused:

3. Totmacher

Totmacher Honey Badger don't give a carp

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Also don't forget to go drop down the average speed settings. I think factory is like 25/35/65 (residential/city/freeway). I set mine to 10/25/60 and my GPS is much more spot on.

4. Roland1555

Roland1555 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    This will happen if you neglect to manually change the DST setting in your car.

We switched a while back now.... I change it at the same time as I update the clock on the speedo screen up top using the little buttons on the dash. then, use the setup button to the right of your nav screen and change the setting in the navi sub menu.

Roland