1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation and making a phone call

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by rondocap, Apr 23, 2013.

1. rondocap

rondocap Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Every time I'm using navigation and I get a phone call via Bluetooth it leaves the navigation screen and goes to the phone screen. Is there a way that I can somehow see the directions while that switch happens?

I constantly miss directions because the map is no longer on the screen. I know you can leave the audio on but that is not enough.

Ideas?

2. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Would switching back to map view during a call suffice? Or do you need the screen to not switch at all when a call comes in? To my knowledge, this is not possible.

3. rondocap

rondocap Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yep, that's the issue - I know that I can hit the app button and go back to the map screen, but sometimes when I'm making or receiving the call I will lose the screen and miss the turn.

Keeping the sound on during a call is likewise cumbersome, it blocks out the call.

My BMW has a split screen that you can still see the map in while making a call. That's nice, and this is a hassle!

4. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I agree the Prius/entune interface has a ways to go.