1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation Enhancement Kit from CoastalETech

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by DudleyDoRight, Feb 6, 2006.

1. tmorrowus

tmorrowus Member

I installed just the nav (not bt) kit. Strangely just after I first installed it it failed to do the "enable while driving" sequence upon pressing the DEST button a few times. But after that it has worked very reliably.

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    It did that for me too. I disconnected and reconnected the kit and it's worked fine. I just figured one connector wasn't in all the way.

3. n51222

n51222 Junior Member

I installed the Nav defeat, with the Bluetooth cable, a couple days ago (much easier to install than I was afraid it would be) and it worked perfectly the first time out.

Love it! :)

Kevin

4. dgstan

dgstan Member

Yes, it's a separate mod. I just did them at them same time and put them on the same switch (DPST - dual pole, single throw).

Check this thread:

Link

You'll find the instructions about halfway down the page. There's three pages of discussion, so make sure you read it all before you decide which method works best for you.

There's nothing quite like the rush you get clipping wires coming out of the computer of a brand-new car!

Enjoy!