1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation Route List & Cancel Route

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by rhfritz, Mar 18, 2013.

1. rhfritz

rhfritz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    IV
    I've got a 2010 w/ DVD Navigation and a new 2012 pip with the "new" navigation system.

On the 2010, I can inspect the turn-by-turn route list at any point to see what's upcoming as well as use the route list to determine whether I want the "quick" versus "shortest" route when I have multiple options available. Can someone tell me how to do this on the 2012?

On the 2010, I can cancel a route/destination at any point by selecting a new destination and at some point I get a "Del Dest" button or equivalent. I can't seem to find the equivalent on my 2012. The simple use-case is that after navigating to some unknown place that's way off the freeway, you set your return destination long enough to get you back to the freeway and then cancel because you know the rest of the way.

Thanks.​

Sorry for the duplicate post : http://priuschat.com/threads/navigation-route-list-cancel-route.123600/#ixzz2NtxXiBWJ

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to delete it.​

2. devprius

devprius /dev/geek

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm assuming you have a Base model PiP with the Display Audio unit. When on the map screen, hit the Options button on the bottom. There will be a bunch of menu items. One of them will say Stop Guidance. Another will say Route List. An alternate way to get the Route List is while on the map screen, press the right hand side of the screen, right below the time/distance to destination area. This is the area that shows the distance to next turn and direction you'll be turning.

lensovet likes this.