1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation System Caution Screen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by wguynes, Jun 18, 2005.

1. wguynes

wguynes New Member

I've read through the archives and this was previously mentioned in this topic, but I have yet to see a workaround.

Has anyone found a way to eliminate the nav caution screen that appears at startup? Surely it would be exclusively a software hack. I can't imagine any hardware mod doing the job.

FYI: My reading indicates that this annoyance may only be a part of american models, so if you don't know what I'm talking about consider yourself lucky.

2. Jayhawkguy

Jayhawkguy New Member

I'm wondering that too. I just picked up my Prius yesterday (Friday).

AND I'M LOVIN' IT!

3. jfh3

jfh3 New Member

One of the best improvements going from a package 6 to package 4:

NO NAG SCREEN at startup! :mrgreen:

4. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Well, you don't get the nag screen if you never use any of the features that comes with NAV.

But a good point was brought up. Do any of you outside of NA that have NAV get the "I Agree" screen? If not, might be interesting to take a look at the loading.kwi file on the DVD.

5. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    Yes DanMan

We also have the "I Agree" screen. I wonder if it could be changed in one of the files on the Navi disk???