1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation system

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Terry Powell, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Terry Powell

Terry Powell New Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    We just bought a 2019 limited. In trying to put in an address in the navigation screen, after hitting destination, I get a screen with “previous address, address book, and more” lit, but it won’t let me get to the previous two choices “address or point of interest”. How do I get the whole screen?

2. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Stop the car. As the Navigation System Owner’s Manual (PDF) explains on page 6, “For your safety, some functions may become inoperable when driving. Unavailable screen buttons are dimmed. Only when the vehicle is not moving, can the destination and route selection be done.”

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    It’s Toyota, get a paper map

4. Hidyho

Hidyho Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Intelligent answer and help as usual. As stated, some functions can not be done when moving, but I think you can do some functions by voice while moving.

5. Kailani Marialyce

Kailani Marialyce New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have similar issue before on my factory system. I upgraded my Toyota Prius head unit with XTROND PSD80PST-RB, now it supports GPS navigation with all the maps like google map, igo and much more. I am satisifed with the Android head unit.

6. MarioSuper

MarioSuper New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    I have been thinking about this radio from XTRONS too,PSD80PST, it is the best units i can find at the same price range with so many features i need. I follow XTRONS on facebook and the customer service gave me the specifications of the unit, very helpful. i am only concerned about the RAM, 2GB seems a bit low