1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation System

Discussion in 'Prius Tax Credit Discussion' started by nickdelvecchio, Jun 8, 2009.

1. nickdelvecchio

nickdelvecchio New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello!

I JUST traded my piece of junk Mitsubishi eclipse spyder in for a 2007 #2 touring magnetic gray prius on saturday, and I absolutely love it! I'm a little bummed though... I was under the impression it came with NAV, but it didn't. is there a way to add it? It also looked like under the CD player a compatrment with an extra slot, almost like you could add another CD changer. (or DVD player!) is any of this possible? or is it just completely out of the question?

Thanks!

2. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Adding an OEM NAV system would be cost prohibitive. You are better off with a portable device like a Garmin, etc.

1 person likes this.
  3. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    besides that -- I've heard that NAV in the Prius ain't worth a crap...so you're not missing anything -- as long as you've got the backup cam!

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Bagwell, this thread has been dead for half a year, and was posted in the wrong forum to begin with.

Tom