1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need a place to stay for 10 weeks in San Diego

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by johny946, Dec 24, 2008.

1. johny946

johny946 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    [FONT=&quot]Hello, I am a Management Student based in Phoenix and looking for a place to stay for 10 weeks from January first week onwards in San Diego (or surrounding area). I don’t have too much money to splash. In fact, a budget hotel would suit me fine. Preferably, if I can find a place from where commuting around the city is easy, it will be a great help. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone has any suggestions?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks [/FONT]

2. robert99

robert99 New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    [FONT=&quot]I think I know the place you are looking for. Try the California Suites Hotel. Its placed right in the heart of San Diego. You can reach any of the major attractions of the city in minutes from there. Besides, the food and service is good and the rates are better than most other budget hotels. This hotel usually comes up with some tempting packages every year. They might have something for extended stay as well. Check out their web site for more details. Hope this hotel suits your requirements.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Check out the website of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]California Suites Hotel . [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good Luck.

:):):)
    [/FONT]