1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need Front Subframe Removal Instructions/Diagrams

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by indianballer, Aug 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. indianballer

indianballer New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey Prius Fam,

I ran through some train tracks by mistake in my 05 Prius. It crushed my oil pan, bent my control arms and struts, and bent the subframe such that it is now slightly touching the axle.

Can anybody help me out with instructions on how to remove/install the subframe on this vehicle? If anybody has the appropriate repair manual pages I would greatly appreciate it.

I have not removed the oil pan yet, but I am assuming there may be damage to the stem or pipe that draws the oil out of there. Is that a complicated part to replace ?

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!

Please use this thread to document any progress, and include pictures if possible so that someone else can follow your lead if needed.
    I've never used the following link, but it should contain *everything* you need : Service Manuals - Google Drive

It would be great if you could extract the manuals from Gdrive and back them up on http://mega.nz/ or any other download site that you like.

burrito likes this.