1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need help identifying 2010 front fender parts

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Caplappy, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Caplappy

Caplappy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hi-
    I have searched many threads to figure out which parts I need to order to replace both the front fender liners on my 2010, but can anyone tell me what parts I'm missing under the front bumper? (Pic Attached)
    Also, how do I figure out how many/what kind of each kind of plastic retainer clips for finder liner replacement? I was told by my local toyota mechanic that the generic bulk packages don't fit and that there are multiple kinds/sizes of clips and bolts.
    Any help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  3. Caplappy

Caplappy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thank you so much for this diagram that lists the bolts and clips part numbers, its very helpful! Do you know if the numbers in parentheses next to part number indicate how many of each I need? Example: #4 has (18) but I only count 9 indicated in B and C views, unless that’s for both R and L fender liners, and then #7-11 have (2) next to part number and diagrams indicate 1 each, and then #1-3, 5-6 don’t have anything next to part numbers and diagrams also indicate 1 each. Sorry if too many questions, I’m not mechanically inclined but am trying to learn!