1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need help identifying these headlight connectors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Max Finch, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Max Finch

Max Finch Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Hey all!

I went the “cheaper” route and purchase Halogen headlights for my HID Prius to do the Morimoto projector swap. To complete the build I’d like to get a hold of connectors to make the swap easier. I don’t want to splice into my wiring harness at all, want to be able to have a clean installation with the ability to go back to my OEM HID’s in the case that I sell it or it’s totaled (hopefully that never happens).

Can anybody here identify what type of connectors these are?

1) [​IMG]

2) [​IMG]

3) [​IMG]

4) [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated!

2. Max Finch

Max Finch Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Okay found out #1 is the Turn Signal Lamp Socket. Don’t need that part (took these pics on a wrecker). But if someone needs the part for future reference it’s part # 90075-60028

3. greasemonkey007

greasemonkey007 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Seems like I remember seeing some pigtail adapters on ebay one time for about $7 when I was thinking about doing a conversion. I changed my mind when I found a good deal on some new bulbs.

4. Max Finch

Max Finch Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I ended up grabbing connectors off one eBay unit and one junkyard car for the high beams. Then I purchased the ballast connector from Toyota (it’s integrated in the twist headlight cap) which I’ll hack and somehow fit onto the halogen cover and seal.

#4 is what I believe is a H7 pigtail and once I confirm that I’ll create a H7 to 9006 cable that’ll go from the factory wiring harness to the aftermarket Morimoto ballast.

All said and done I think I’ll have these in by next week!

SFO likes this.