1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need help with part number or link to buy green retainer hose clip

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Trunks9us, May 23, 2022.

1. Trunks9us

Trunks9us New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It looks like this I don't know the name and can't figure out on the diagram on my ct200h which it is I broke one and Would like to order more than one obviously but I can't find the name or part number. I prefer to order off amazon for prime but if I have to go through ebay or somewhere else I will.

2010 Toyota Prius Inverter Cooling Hose / Line / Pipe & Clamp | eBay s-l1600.jpg

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I would just look on parts.lexus.com, but one would need to enter the year of the CT200h.

3. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Dealership parts departments can help too.

4. Trunks9us

Trunks9us New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    So what y’all are saying is I could of done that already but instead I came here for information because that’s what this is for a forum for information to share for others and you want me to contact the dealer and look at a diagram parts list which I already did on the parts list. I clearly stated this in the post. I could call the dealer but why would I ask for a Lexus when it’s the same damn engine as the Prius and cheaper to get from Toyota? Did you really not know a ct200h is not the same thing?

5. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    #5 Georgina Rudkus, May 23, 2022
    Last edited: May 23, 2022
  6. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    We're aware that the CT200h is a similar hybrid. I've fairly often looked up parts for people here on PriusChat, if their post included both the model and the year, because the parts web site requires both in case a part number has been changed between models or years.

When both pieces of information haven't been included in the post, I don't go into the guessing business, because nobody needs to get a part number tip from me that might be wrong because I had to guess the year. It's possible to look up a bunch of different years and see if they all cross to the same part number, but usually a poster isn't really expecting somebody else across the internet to do that much work to make up for missing information in a post.

It looks as if Georgina has looked up a part number for you, and possibly verified that it's also the same one for your year of CT200h. That was generous of Georgina, and I hope that means something to you.

7. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    But that isn't what he asked for. He asked for the green clip :). Kinda like trying to buy the spring for a 'click' type pen.
    Which may be why the answer isn't so easy.
    And after post 4, further answers are unlikely......so...
    Bust out that wallet and spend 12 bucks or make a salvage yard run!!!

8. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    knowing how pastics degrade with age and underhood engine compartment heat, I'd never install anything but a new part for only $12.