1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need some undercarriage parts- can anyone assist

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by C Clay, Sep 4, 2022.

1. C Clay

C Clay Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    FECA9BCC-EC23-4999-BBE9-90BAB4B57E0C_1_201_a.jpeg 5B61D819-C283-464B-935D-20072CABB8F9_1_201_a.jpeg 8CDDD3CD-35FB-47AD-B6AF-5C1479933823_1_201_a.jpeg tempImageZ9sb4t.png tempImage3IMilF.png tempImage1I3WpX.png Hello there, I have some pictures here of a part I pulled after having some highway damage- and pictures that I have of the parts I pulled. Any help is appreciated in advance. I just need to know what parts to order to replace all that has been ripped off.

(Some background- I bought this 2014 when it was 4 years old and it has been absolutely flawless. I have no doubt I will drive it forever. I suffered some road damage 3 years ago driving over debris on the interstate and turned that in to insurance. I assume that repair was 100%. Then, I hit a firepit in my driveway and sort of did it all again. I went for a "cash repair" at a local shop and I know he repaired some of it with cable ties and touch up paint for the bottom of the car (spoiler?). I was fine with that job but probably one or more of those cable ties broke and at 55mph I hit some uneven pavement/construction and everything probably came loose again. Also looks look some missing parts on rear wheel well. At least the on the wall in front of both tires.

#1 C Clay, Sep 4, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Not sure about the rear, but you are missing the right front wheel well fender liner, and the small triangular piece that attaches to it in the front corner. You are also missing the main front under cover that attaches to the front spoiler.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

C Clay likes this.
  3. C Clay

C Clay Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks! Any idea what those specific parts are called?

4. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I wouldn't get too carried away you will not be driving that car any kind of forever but it's nice to think about that That's not likely problems generally arise with these cars and many don't follow through. But be that as it may the second company that Mendel posted is the one you want to deal with begins with an A. They are good outfit and they can get almost everything you want at pretty good deals The trays that go under each seat the plastic ones I had to take those out of my car they each had 22 lb of rocks and road debris in them and rather than have them fill up again and having an undercar cleaning affair every few years I just removed them didn't affect mileage or anything I'm missing a fender liner too I'll get around to it soon. I like the more rubbery type of fender liners than the hard plastic they're more forgiving All the push pin connectors and the fuzzy connectors and all that look at the hole you're feeling get the fuzzy type and push him in all these with the center button that have to be pulled out and all that nonsense they're really not worth their time just use the fuzzy type for the correct size hole push it in and be done with it pull it out with reasonable force when you need to push it back in it's a much better option I've done this all over several Prii already. Good luck with it

C Clay likes this.
  5. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced