1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need to identify part # for broken clear hvac temp on dash

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Cosmo33, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Cosmo33

Cosmo33 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    [​IMG]I need help identifying the part # of the clear plastic cover on hvac temperature on the dashboard that is broken, see pic 1. I searched without success on parts-Toyota but did find the instrument panel diagram in pic 2.

Thanks....Bill

Attached Files:

2. gromittoo

gromittoo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I see that you have a 2012-2014 model (Pre-Facelift). There are several people who have upgraded their MFDs (MultiFunction Display) to a "facelift" 510057 from a 2015 or 16. Some of those people bought the HVAC control assembly to match the new MFD, so they might have the original HVAC control assembly sitting around. Check out this thread, and PM some of the people who did the upgrade. Also check eBay. I don't think the dealer will sell anything but the whole HVAC control.

Retrofit Facelift Model (2015+) Head Unit to Pre-Facelift Model (2012 - 2014) | PriusChat

I did the upgrade from 57011 to 510057, but did not bother to change the HVAC control.