1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 06 Barcelona Red Pck 5 at Seattle dealer

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by nottagasguzzler, Dec 10, 2005.

1. nottagasguzzler

nottagasguzzler New Member

Lake City Toyota just got this lovely car in. It is a nice red with tan cloth interior.

If you're interested call Kim who helped get my 06 pck 8.206-366-3100 or you can email her at: [email protected]

2. krazyglue

krazyglue New Member

I am a cash buyer and they tried to get me into this car last week, it was still on the truck then and comming in soon....

Expect to pay $3000 AMV at lake city toyota. They strung me along for 2 days before saying anything about AMV, even though i told them i would not pay more than MSRP from the beginning.

After i told them i would not pay more than MSRP they said take it or leave it, i left it. They called me the nexy day trying to get me into the car with only $1500 AMV.

I told them once again i will pay MSRP and not a cent more......

I ended up ordering my prius from olyimpia toyota at 500 below MSRP for an 06 pkg 4 for late jan delivery.

So by waiting 2 months i save the AMV and get the better tax credit......

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I would mention that I know people who have ordered Priuses at Lake City Toyota for MSRP or below. I think the way-over-the-top prices depend on (1) whether you're buying an available one off the street and (2) who the salesperson is.

I got my Prius from a different dealer; but I've been very satisfied with Toyota of Lake City's service department.