1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 2019 LE, would like a little better sound...

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Chris Wolfgram, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Chris Wolfgram

Chris Wolfgram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I am particularly interested in this kind of setup.... Not sure if this member is even still around...

"It's a Rockford Fosgate Amp and it sounds amazing...
    I didn't replace the head unit. I left the stock head unit and speakers. Instead I installed a five channel Alpine amp powering up the stock speakers and an eight inch JL Audio Subwoofer. It sounds awesome. Loud and clear. Eventually I'll replace all stock speakers with JL Audio coaxial and components, and upgrade to a 10 inch sub and it'll be set. Moving on to the ruins afterwards.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

#6Archimedes, Dec 2, 2016"

So yea, I would just like a nice little 5 ch amp, to run all of the stock speakers, plus a quality little 8" sub.

I've had a lot of high end systems in other vehicles. In fact, I have a 14 speaker, 2000 wt system in my F150 truck.... But I'm not trying for all that in my Prius. I just want some good, clean sound with a little deeper bass, which is completely missing in the stock system.

Anyone here do this in there Gen 4 ? Any advice is appreciated.