1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New black Prius four with sunroof

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by pri2b, Mar 23, 2015.

1. pri2b

pri2b Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Does anyone know if the Prius four comes with the sunroof option. I have never seen one.

2. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    Yes it does, $1500 Option.

It is also an option at the same price on the Prius Three's.. Not sure if thats a new thing as in the past I don't recall seeing any Threes with the sunroof package but saw a bunch this year at different dealerships,a lot more than the fours..

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Threes and Fours have an available moonroof. On the Three, it's called the Solar Roof Package - includes a power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open, Solar Panel Ventilation System and Remote A/C. On the Four, it's called the Deluxe Solar Roof Package as it also adds a Heads-Up Display, 7" Hard-Drive Navigation w/ Split Screen Capability & DVD Playback and Safety Connect (similar to OnStar)

4. pri2b

pri2b Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I meant to say has anyone ever seen the solar roof option on a Prius Four in
    black. I always see it in other colors but never in black.

5. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    oh! I am unfortunately not certain if the solar roof option is available on a black in color four trim Prius. I don't see why it would not be though.

I too don't recall ever seeing one though.

Then again maybe we just didn't take notice as the black sunroof would easily blend in with a black in color paint…

I'm sure tideland Prius will chime in with an actual answer shortly hopefully..

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    lol. I came to the same conclusion as you did - it blends into the black paint so it's not as noticeable.

That being said, there's not a lot of black Prii around here. I saw a 2010 Touring (kinda like ur III/Three but with LED headlights, fogs and 17" alloys) and a few base or Premium Package.

7. Erica Diaz

Erica Diaz New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I bought a Black Prius Four with the solar roof and remote A/C I've had it for a month and love it.