1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Malibu starts under $23,000, Hybrid Malibu to join lineup as well

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Oct 3, 2007.

1. RinMI

RinMI New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jonnycat26 @ Oct 4 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]521090[/snapback]</div>
    No offense to anyone against plastic engine/motor covers. With the high voltage/amperage connections that are used on the HSD electric motor, I am really glad there is a cover on the Prius electric motor.

2. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Malibu Advertising Blitz starts tomorrow. You won't be able to miss it! ;)

3. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(malorn @ Oct 16 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]526467[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sure it will be rich and full in every way!
    ;-)

--------

No offense, but (at least around here) the dealers themselves are as much of an obstacle as any other single factor.

I don't really want to stand in line for service with lots of men in pickup trucks and big aggressive SUV's, who are sometimes foulmouthed and loud and disrespectful (they mistake this for being masculine), and posture themselves like they own the world.

I think that GM tends to cater lots more to the, "if God didn't want me to eat animals, why did He make them out of of meat?" folks than Toyota does...nothing wrong with that, but these clients have different needs and wants than I do (and the attitudes of the service personnel reflect this).

At least locally, (whether it's their product mix at the showroom, the graphics, or the tone and manner of the service department) GM doesn't really appeal to my sensibilities; I'd prefer to take my business elsewhere.

4. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Oct 16 2007, 04:19 PM) [snapback]526540[/snapback]</div>
    If you were in the midwest I would make sure you felt at home in my stores.

5. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(malorn @ Oct 16 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]526565[/snapback]</div>
    Thank you; I appreciate very much your saying so.

--Natalie