1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Mod For Lower Console Tray

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by shawnb2, Oct 5, 2012.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks to drunkin master and his friends shop, they made this for me. I saw his that he posted not too long ago and had to do something like it. We talked about it last Sunday at the Irvine meet and picked it up a couple days ago. This thing is gorgeous in person. I'm waiting for dark to take more pics but at least with these two you get the idea. His guys can do anything you'd like on their laser etching machine. It's certainly impressive in person. I wired these in with my foot well lights so they dim when the car is put into gear. I will post pics of both modes later on. Hope you guys like.

Attached Files:

HI MPG, ockevin and sLick415 like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    very nice! tfp.:)

3. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Here are the night pics. Looks great at night I must say. The brighter version is of course tied in with the foot well lights so it's brighter when you approach and get in the car, including turning the car on. The dimmer version in when the car is put into gear and is perfect and subtle. Nice little touch to dress up the interior. Thanks again James (drunkin master)!! I couldn't be happier.

Attached Files:

HI MPG, wotcher and DadofHedgehog like this.
  4. drunkin master

drunkin master Contributing Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Wow it came out nice. I love that it dims itself. That is great to know when others are installing it.