1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius c owner

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by rumpledoll, Mar 2, 2013.

1. rumpledoll

rumpledoll Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just replaced my old 2002 Ford Explorer with a 2012 Prius c silver model two which makes my family an all Prius family as my wife has a 2010 Prius V with ATP. The odometer on the Prius c turned over 100 miles and I'm down one whole pip.

My Prius c is my commuting car, all on urban streets, while the 2010 Prius is our "big" car haha! I thought about getting the plugin Prius but the price differential was simply too much for me to justify.

Our first Prius was a 2007 model year (totaled by a deer at 70MPH in South Carolina, nobody hurt except for the chunkified deer) and I find myself reaching for controls in the wrong places - especially the parking brake, shifter and nonexistent power button. Oh well, I'll het used to it.

2. PriusCinBlack

PriusCinBlack Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to the C family! Remember that the strengths of the liftback and the C are different. Update us on how you think they compare!

rumpledoll likes this.
  3. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats! More and more multi Prii families. Twins, Triplets and ?:D

rumpledoll likes this.
  4. vernon birdman

vernon birdman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome. You will love your C. I have had mine since May and I love driving it.

rumpledoll likes this.