1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius owner, slightly modded, mild MPG and Enjoying my first Toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by #TrackAttackPrius, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Sfcyclist

Sfcyclist Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    "wear sunglasses" being the same as tinted front windshield? Now this is getting absurd.. wait, I must be on candid forum or something.. This has gotten seriously ridiculous.. anyhow, thanks for trying.. I certainly learned something here..

ataylor2 likes this.
  2. ataylor2

ataylor2 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Classic "Not me" attitude.
    What do you expect from a 'racer' that buys a Prius, wants to hot rod it, and has yellow head/tail lights?

3. Sfcyclist

Sfcyclist Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Just trying to save another pair of his eye balls from getting tinted.. lol..

All kidding aside, I just hope he thinks about it. "can't we all just get along"? We all share the roads so let's share the same attitude and be safe as you can so we help each other out there. Sounds like he lives in a pretty rural area though. As you know, in the Bay Area, we have more than our share of problems.

4. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Still, in this litigious society we live in, I'd love to be the lawyer that's suing his behind for killing/injuring my client while driving a vehicle with an illegally tinted windshield.

5. DtEW

DtEW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Frankly, an individual that is modding a Prius into a track car + yellow-tinted headlights + darkly-tinted windshield has more issues than can be untangled on an Internet forum. I can only hope that some of them will be resolved without much injury/loss-of-life and loss-of-property in the course of time.

ataylor2 likes this.
  6. Sfcyclist

Sfcyclist Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    yellow lights? I can't tell since my windshield is tinted. :ROFLMAO:

ftl and ataylor2 like this.
  7. ataylor2

ataylor2 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Classic

8. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Car looks good dude. Lots of guys here don't understand you mod a car the way you like it and that's what matters. These guys can flame all they but at the end of the day, it's your car. Personally I'm not big on all the yellow but hey, it looks the part. Once you get everything together, it'll be even better. This is coming from another "hot rodder" as these guys put it though so take it with a grain of salt.

Burna J likes this.
  9. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Also before you do anything else, get rid of the POS LRR tires. Everything will feel better and crisper.