1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by jhigga15, Dec 13, 2013.

1. HaroldW

HaroldW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Usually only to get rid of last year stock. Not many deals with Prius as it is a good seller. H

2. Nora

Nora Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    They had 0% financing most of last year. They kept saying it was ending, but then it kept going on.

3. HaroldW

HaroldW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Never see that on a Prius where I live! Good luck when you get your new Prius at 0% :)h

4. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Some Toyota dealers here in SF Bay Area are recommending cloth seat covers by co. named Mobileshield, based in Morgan Hill IIR, just South of here.

Many Toyota dealers still recommend GT Covers, but they are a bit pricey. I was interested in Clazzio leather seat covers but at this point I'm not interested in the 15mm of memory foam (over 1/2") built into the seating area. I'm tall and don't need any amount of dense foam to sit me higher up.

You could always buy a pair of $30 fabric covers at just about any auto parts store, cut big holes in side for airbag (you can feel the slit in seat foam where airbag deploys). You probably won't feel bad about cutting into cheap covers.

5. rannnddeee

rannnddeee Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks for the replies. My mother in law works for Toyota so I'll probably just buy through her. I wont get zero financing but at least I'll get a couple thousand of the sticker price.

6. vthreee

vthreee Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    congrats! i got my 2013 Prius Four solar, with 60 months no interest. I wonder if theres any changes between 2013 and 2014 models. I noticed the 2010-2012 have foglight blanks while ours have led DRLs that i love.. wish they could be on all the time!

7. prinut

prinut Pri Nut

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Congrats vthreee!!
    I'm looking at a P4 Solar also....mind sharing what your purchase price was.
    The dealer is showing $28,988, I feel I should do much better since it is 2014, the battery is already a year old.

8. rannnddeee

rannnddeee Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just pulled the trigger and got the Prius 2. I was able to get 0% for 60 months and $1,000 of invoice price through the Costco Auto program.

9. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Congrats on the new ride