1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Profile Field

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Ok, so you can see the ':' sitting over there under your avatar...well, soon I hope that it will be a read-out of your Lifetime MPG for your car.

If you look at my profile you'll see a new field named "Lifetime MPG" - can you guys go into your own profile and input your own MPG?

This is obviously still in the testing phase since it won't show up yet under the stupid avatar... :guns:

2. cybele

cybele New Member

Well, I went and put a number into my profile (I don't know what my lifetime is for sure, since my husband refilled the tank and didn't realize that I wanted to track such things).

But I don't see it here yet, just the colon.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Cybele, did you notice this portion of the original post. None of us are seeing it yet, he's still working on it.

4. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    For those of us with two, which one :-P

Honestly, I'm not tracking mine closely, so I'll put my "average" in there.

5. cybele

cybele New Member

Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful and letting him know that while he was working on it, that I had input the information and that it should show up on my avatar when it became an active field (but probably not for someone who didn't put info in yet). I know sometimes it helps to be able to check these sorts of things on different levels of users (admin, moderator, user).

As webmaster, sometimes I like to have a place where I can go on the site to look at how things show up for both me as an admin and to regular users. I thought maybe if I posted that I put some data in there, he would know that he could return to this thread to see if things were displaying properly.

I didn't mean to make it sound like a complaint. I should have been more clear about my intentions.

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Don't worry, cybele, I knew what you meant, but thanks for clarifying.