1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New ride Prius 4 with sunroof...Miata gone

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by hyhi, Dec 2, 2016.

1. hyhi

hyhi Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well then that will 'stop' that now :) Good to know, thanks all.

Dealer did not indicate to use or not use B mode so no harm on their part. Does seems surprising to me a bit though, when driving in around town traffic say coming to a red light I would have though changing to B mode would both slow the car down along with sending more energy back to the battery.

No worries, you all life and breath this stuff so I accept your knowledge on what one should do. Thanks again

RCO likes this.
  2. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well done. For what it's worth, it may be well worth you following all topics on the Gen 4 Prius. I'm assuming you DO have one, because your profile is showing 'other hybrid' and that's not what I'm reading here. Like a number of others on here, I began reading this forum as soon as my order went in and that was months before I received the car. I still don't know everything about it, but it put me ahead of the game as a first time hybrid and first time Prius driver. So on behalf of everyone here, a hearty welcome to PriusChat. You are in good company.

Tideland Prius and Prodigyplace like this.
  3. hyhi

hyhi Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Need to update that, thought i had several days ago. Long time owner of a 07 highlander hybrid. Purchased 7/7/7. Did have a prior gen prius, last gen think it was though several years old. Dont think it had power seats on them back then.