1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New (to me) 2013 Prius v Three

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Katja, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Katja

Katja New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hello! I have just purchased a 2013 Prius v Three with ~46,000 miles. First Toyota, first hybrid, first car purchased from a dealer, first everything. I am coming to the Prius after 20 years of driving BMWs (1991 535, 1999 528i wagon). I am a wheelchair user and athlete (road racing, triathlon, rowing), so I was looking for a car that is low enough for me to get into easily, which ruled out small crossovers like the CR-V and RAV4, and the behemoths that most wagons have turned into, but with enough cargo space for my stuff (racing wheelchair, handcycle), which ruled out smaller hatchbacks like the Ford Focus, the Mazda 3, and the Kia Forte.

I never thought I would own a hybrid, but the form factor is right for me, and so now I'm ready to let go of obsessive car-shopping and to start learning about and enjoying my Prius. I've already learned a lot from the forums, for which I thank you all.

PanthersFan and bisco like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome! all the best with your new v, and your competitive activities.(y)

3. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome! Your dedication to competition is motivating!