1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to Prius and Loving It!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Hogfan, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hogfan

Hogfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just stopped by to say hello to all and that what i have read so far has been helpful. I just bought an '06 Prius with 53000 miles, it had in minor accident, but all repaired. So far all is good, had to put DIR headlights in it myself(after the how to on here) it was really simple and took a whole 20 minutes! Love the car and the mileage.Didn't know they had so many features!! Look forward to many years of super savings and fun driving!! Have a good day everyone...:D

2. docPRIUS

docPRIUS New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    :welcome:Welcome to Prius world! I'm new to the site myself - I just bought a 2012 Prius Blizzard Pearl 2 weeks ago. I traded in my Jeep Liberty 3.7 liter engine, it came to a point where I got tired of filling it up every 4 or 5 days ($68-70 full tank). My wife has the Lexus CT200h & she's loving it as well. What other upgrades do you plan on doing?:rolleyes:

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard you two... enjoy the rides!

4. Hogfan

Hogfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am looking into the Upgrades for the Nav/Bluetooth system. that looks pretty cool. Will probably have to wait for a month or so. But it should be worth the dollars spent to upgrade, from what i have read on here. Congrats yourself, i would love to have '12 Model, but commuting back & forth for now, this is my test driver to see how i like it & so far so good.... TY!

5. BornPriiOrDie

BornPriiOrDie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I also traded my Jeep Liberty for a BP Prius II. Love the mileage improvement!

6. PriusNuevo

PriusNuevo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I