1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to Prius Chat - second Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Robert2P1CT, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Robert2P1CT

Robert2P1CT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi folks,

I am new to this site, but this is my 3rd Hybrid (1 CT200h) and my second Prius. It's an honor and privilege to be a member of this resourceful forum. Thanks.

In 2010 I met my first Prius (2010 model 2), and I fell so hard for that blue-eyed beauty, so much so that I called her Christine, and we traveled 78000 miles together during those glorious 3 years. It was also the first car that would wake me up at 3am and literally beg me to take her out for a coffee run. I still remember the euphoria from seeing 50+ mpg and seeing the whole country. She was so warm inside, so quiet, and so soothing that I literally received ASMR therapy every time we were together. It was truly love at first sight, and I really felt like she was the first lady that wasn't after my wallet and gas cards -- unlike the others.

Sadly, my wife wanted matching car brands so she persuaded me to trade in my 2010 for a sexy pearl white 2013 CT200h to complement her 2013 RX350. Yes, Lexus is amazing, it makes you feel a little special at times, and the gold-plated walls and marble-encased service reception areas -- with unlimited free sodas -- are sooo grand. Moreover, my CT200h was exhilarating, the seats were affectionate, and I was so honored to break her in. I'll be honest, CT was a little higher maintenance and I found myself spending more money on her. She also raised my gas card bills a little. Overall, CT and I had many great times and even a few sentimental moments; however, I have always missed Christine's warmth, fuller figure, and sexy blue eyes. Christine was my greatest love, and being together was like...magic!

In hindsight, I think my beloved wife could sense that I fell hard for Christine, I was spending WAY too much time with her, and maybe she wanted me to break it off. I don't know, maybe I wasn't being careful, and I was -- subconsciously -- flaunting my affection for Christine? Maybe it was becoming a love triangle? Hmm.

Oh well, it's over now...and I can never see Christine again. In my rebound from Christine, and 3 mundane years with CT, I still needed to fill that void left by Christine so last month I met a beautiful silver-haired ECOnomist (Prius 2017) with striking eyes, a sleek frame, and jaw-dropping back. Whoa!

I think I will call this one Kawaii. To put it mildy, things with Kawaii have been very good so far. I think this could be the ONE to make me forget about Christine. Just like Christine, she is sooo easy on my wallet. Definitely not her sugardaddy! Yeah... I think she will be the one to bring some sexy back into my life. (Yeah! you ready?)

Thanks for allowing me to share my fun loving ;) and complicated Prius relationships with all of you, and I will keep you updated with the "juicy details" about this blossoming relationship. :)

#1 Robert2P1CT, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats! sounds luscious.(y)

Robert2P1CT and Raytheeagle like this.
  3. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    We know you know "Luscious" when you see it :love:

Robert2P1CT, RCO and bisco like this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    luscious is in the eye of the beholder.;)

Robert2P1CT, RCO and Raytheeagle like this.
  5. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to PriusChat.
    Enjoy you ride but don't forget to bring the wife along and give her some attention too.

Robert2P1CT likes this.
  6. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congratulations, and welcome to PriusChat! …so what kept you? :rolleyes:

RCO likes this.