1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Toyota Prius Inventory Search???

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Danny Troy, May 7, 2016.

1. Danny Troy

Danny Troy Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I have a Four on order and did a search on the regional Inventory Search page. The exact vehicle that I ordered is on that page. They give you the link to contact a local dealer, for more info on the car. Unfortunately, they don't tell you what dealer has that car in stock. I contacted my salesman and he said if there isn't a vin number then it's not available, and it's only showing what you can order (clueless???). The sales manager said he would investigate and get back to me. Does anyone know if the cars on this page are valid cars in stock? It's been over three weeks and no word from my dealer when my car will be delivered. Here's the link: Toyota Inventory | New Toyota Inventory Search
    Needless to say, I don't have a lot of confidence in this dealer, but it is the closest to my home.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    there's a 'contact us' at the bottom of the page, maybe they can help.

3. Danny Troy

Danny Troy Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I'll give them a call Monday. My dealer is also supposed to follow up on this on Monday. Hopefully that inventory page is not just advertising different models, as my salesman seems to believe.

4. Caniac

Caniac Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    From my experience, the vehicles on that search are legit in the area of whatever region you are searching in.