1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Volt owner, moving on

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fintonissimo, Nov 23, 2016.

1. fintonissimo

fintonissimo Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello everybody, I finally pulled the trigger on a purchase of a 2017 Volt. I want to thank the Prius Chat community for answering all of my questions these past 9 years and for the information that I depended on from time to time. My Prius ownership was enjoyable, and I learned things from this site that made a huge difference in time and money spent. I traded the vehicle in with just slightly under 147K miles, and in my time owning the car I had no major problems. It was extremely reliable, and I had no major issues.

I will be selling some items that I no longer have any use for. It will take me awhile to post the information on those things, but I will be selling the following:

3 OEM trim rings in very good condition, 1 in fair condition
    3 aftermarket chrome Wheelskin trim rings, in fair condition (scratches and pitting)
    1 aftermarket radio antenna (bought after misplacing the OEM after a car wash!)
    1 Saris Bike porter (holds up to 3 bikes) in good used condition
    1 BatteryMinder 12118

Anyway, thanks again for the help and everything that I was able to learn from all of you!

Chuck

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats chuck, all the best! keep us posted in the volt forum if you have time.(y)