1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NewB Intro

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by A_Prius_4_All, Nov 21, 2008.

1. A_Prius_4_All

A_Prius_4_All New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I just got my '09 Prius about a month ago :cheer2:and I am really enjoying it.

I wasn't really planning on getting one yet because of the loooooong wait list:eek:, but I was out one evening and saw this pretty, shiney new Prius sitting in front of the dealership. Turns out it was a package #8 that someone ordered and then changed their minds about. Long story short- it's now mine and I couldn't be happier. It has everything I could want except DVD players, so I recently invested in a set of aftermarket DVDs.
    Overall I am totally diggin my new car...it's nice to know that I'm not burning up gas just to drive to the library or to the park! :D

2. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to Priuschat and congrats.

Is that #8 a typo? I've never heard of a 2009 #8 package, but I thought they had packages past #6 a couple years back. Maybe higher numbers for your region.

3. Santiago

Santiago New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Congrats too. Hope the dealer didn't charge you for upgrading you from the factory option 6 to a dealer option 8 (just kidding).:welcome:

4. A_Prius_4_All

A_Prius_4_All New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Okay, that 8 is supposed to be a 6! Minor details...oops!

5. emanuelli

emanuelli Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm not a new Prius owner but new to this group. Have found the info very useful. Thanks!

I bought my first 2001 Classic Prius used after dreaming about owning one for years. I sold it with 138K miles and now own a 2008 Blue Prius with 58K miles. I enjoy the added space that the hatchback model provides.

So far I'm still hooked and will never buy a regular car again.

Looking forward to becoming ever more informed. :)

AME

6. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Looks like I'm the unofficial Welcome Wagon tonight. Welcome. Lots of good people with helpful information make this site what it is--great.