1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie - and a Thank you to all

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by 2001Vern, Jul 12, 2012.

1. 2001Vern

2001Vern New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    lets see, where to start, researching and reviews got me to what I drive today.

Vern, dark green, 2001, NHW11 beauty, 152,000 miles currently, bought with 137,000 miles, runs excellent, 47 to 50 mpg currently.
    I have learned so much from this website before I bought him, throught some error codes, and love to read everything on this site, even currently here at work :).

I just want to throw out a thank you, because it really does help people like me.

Last Saturday, I made the purchase of 4 Sumitomo HTR T4's, an aggressive tread that I read of good reviews of on this website. I was nervous that the tread would be too aggressive and hurt my MPG's, currently commute 65 miles a day, but I found a great price on four with an alignment near my house that couldnt be passed up. After thinking, reading, and reviewing the Goodyear Integritys, Bridgestone Potenza RE 92's which were original's on my car, Bridgestone Insignia SE200, and the Michilin Harmony's, I bought the four tires, and got an alignment. These tires are awesome, much more stable, more grip and I am achieving the same MPG's!! It has only been five days but Im impressed!! Definately worth the $370.oo I payed for everything! OC and LA people get at me if you need new tires.

Also, I have owned 7 cars in my lifetime. All cars have been bought used with extensive owners receipts on everything from services to work put in the car, except for Vern. I have leavned and preformed how do many things that i have not had to do in past, Transaxel fluid change to name one, and troubleshoot from this website and I thank you. John1701a, bwilson4web, and Patrick Wong, you guys rock.

Anyways Thanks again
    B. Masone

2. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to the community! Great place to find answers. Enjoy your very smart car!

BlackBerry 9930 ?