1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Next Prius Meet

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by V8Cobrakid, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    really. so it's not just me? i should hand out flyers. too bad my print isn't hooked up. i also have needed priuschat cards for a while but i don't like print out cards.

2. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok.. so the meeting is supposed to be tomorrow.. right? jun 12th. at the park in fremont? i'm going. If someone shows up, cool. If not.. o well. i'll bring my bike.. possibly... we'll see.

i hope this thread gets a response by tomorrow morning.

If anyone is going, call me.. so i know that someone will be there.

home: 408-997-2336 ask for Lindsay
    cell: ( after 11.00am tomorrow ) 408-712-1461

3. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    maybe i should have notified yahoo groups. :( i wonder if yahoo works with this pc. It didn't like my last one.. er.. same one.. but new install of the OS.

4. LisaMarli

LisaMarli Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Hi

My husband has an ugly cold and the male child has homework, and with the large number of interested people (yeah, right), I'm going to have to pass on today. :cry:

Yahoo Groups is not IM. Yahoo Groups is their e-mail lists. They e-mail you either each note, or can mail you a digest. You can also get to them on the web and read from there if you want, but it's not hard to use. I belong to about 25 of them, and am moderator on 3. You have to sign up for a Yahoo ID, then subscribe to the Groups you want.

I belong to 3 that are specifically Prius, and, when we can get our act together, I am willing to post an announcement to all 3 about our meeting. I won't be the only one. Well, I will be on the Bay Area group, since there aren't many Bay Area Prius Groups that would post to that list.

I leave for Great Britain and Ireland July 8 to return Aug 17. A Harry Potter Tour, Ireland, Worldcon in Glasgow, and a TolkienCon in Birmingham. It's going to be a very busy time.

Lisa

5. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    harry potter tour? cool the rest is cool too :)

6. LisaMarli

LisaMarli Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Our last full day of the HP tour we will be in Edinburgh, where we are being given time to shop. Oh, it's also the day that the next book comes out! :party: Guess what everyone will be buying?

Our next day, we say good bye to everyone on the tour then spend some more time reading. :D The day after that we head down to London.

Sleep may happen eventually.

Lisa

7. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ooooo... so.. what day is the book comming out in the us? hey.. do you have aim?

8. sedna

sedna New Member

Hey, it would be cool to come to a Prius meet! Is there some standard time, like the second Sunday of the month? or is it just by consensus? I live north of Petaluma so I would have to do some advance planning....

9. Gen2

Gen2 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sedna\";p=\"101171)</div>

There is no standard time (I guess we are not big enough yet :) ) It happens when we can reach a consensus so stay tuned.

10. larryenok

larryenok New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ May 25 2005, 08:27 PM) [snapback]92786[/snapback]</div>
    Hey! I just found the 'club' section of the site. Great!

Those were crickets in my yard that were chirping, thank you. They were begging to come in the house because they wanted somewhere dry!

I would love to come to the meeting, I am trying to figure out if you really intended to hold it on Monday though. May 21 I will be out of town until evening (if weekend had been intended).

June 10 I am leaving for a week to return the following Saturday.

I look forward to meeting you all.

11. jrfaris

jrfaris Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larryenok @ Apr 3 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]234425[/snapback]</div>
    They are talking about the meeting last year. Don't believe anything is currently pending for this year.

12. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div align="center">I figure we'll vote. I would prefer a little tiny bit of activity in the forums. Have someone mention "next meet?" and then we can start voting. It seems that i usually take the initiative.. and i keep trying to hand it off to get some opinions.

So.. when is everyone available for the next meet?

I would have created a new post.. but my club moderator priveliges don't work.</div>

13. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Well let's get Danny to refurb your mod privileges right away!

You know me, I'm open at this point. It won't rain forever. Odd that we had our last meet just before the heavens opened up. Maybe we should celebrate the beginning of summer with our next meeting.

14. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    good idea. It would be a nice way to start the summer. I seem to have wednesdays off. I'm sure i could get a weekend off if i give advance warning. Any clue when this rain is supposed to stop? i hear it's going to let off on thursday but continue to rain for the following week or so.

Danny has looked into it many times. If i was a programer i would have helped, but i'm not. i have no knowlege of how to modify this webpage.

15. larryenok

larryenok New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jrfaris @ Apr 4 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]234830[/snapback]</div>
    LOLOLOLOL When I came on the board tonight I realized the chat was for last year!!!!LOLOL

It was a tough day. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ Apr 4 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]235084[/snapback]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Thank you V8 for saving my biscut! As noted elsewhere I paid no attention to the fact that the discussion was for last year, but let's get one going for this year.

I have activities most weekends, but they are often for only part of a day with the exception of the weekend of May 20 and then again mid-June.

I know I am a junior on this board, but, again, look forward to meeting other PC posters.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

we did arrange for a meeting back in february... it was february right? ok... bed time for me.. lol

It would be nice to have another one. I hear i get my prius back tomorrow.

17. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    sorry, didn't log in last time :) I'm usually only free on wednesdays now. If i plan ahead of time i can get this next meet date off of workl

04-22-06, 04/23, 04/29, or 4/30 sound good to me. but a later date is always do-able.

Let me know what you guys think.

18. LisaMarli

LisaMarli Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ Apr 7 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]236683[/snapback]</div>
    I thought we were going to try to make it on April 22nd (date planned at last meeting) so that people could plan ahead. Course I can't make it to April 22 (we get back from Disneyland April 21), but it seemed like a good idea at the time. :blink:

If we want to change it to April 29 or 30, I might be able to make one of those.

Still think the Park in Fremont might be nice (See original post).

19. larryenok

larryenok New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LisaMarli @ Apr 10 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]237930[/snapback]</div>
    Apr 29 or 30 for me. Anywhere.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

ok :) anyone else for the 29th or 30th? It's good for me.

:blink: forgot to log in :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.