1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured Next Prius Prime

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by bwilson4web, Mar 1, 2023.

1. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited

And Tesla just cut prices again.

2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    While I am in total agreement with you, for fairness, Toyota only increased from $28,770 on the 2022 LE to $32,350 on the 2023 SE. Yeah, without a huge cash-back AND tax credit we both enjoyed on pre-2021 PPs, the new 23 PP is out of reach for me. But with the small numbers they are producing, they might be getting the maximum profit out of it.

Yep, I have been out on the look for the base model Bolt EV LT1 model since the beginning of the year. I can't find it. Certainly, comes 4/18, it will no longer qualify the full $7500 tax credit, so here goes a small window of chance to purchase a full BEV under $20k.

BTW, I sold my 2021 PP Ltd, and switched it to a 2022 Ford Escape PHEV. With a full tax credit applied last year, it was cheaper than the new 2023 PriusPime SE. Far cheaper than Rav4Prime which I could not find anywhere anyways. And yes, it gets 40 miles of EV range on a full charge. In fact, I am currently getting 85 miles of EV range according to the "Hope-O-Meter" on the dash. Not as good on gas mileage as my previous PP, but since we downsized two cars into one, overall saving is huge.

#42 Salamander_King, Apr 7, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    austingreen and hill like this.