1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NIPCC assertions, evidence, discussion

Discussion in 'Environmental Discussion' started by tochatihu, Apr 23, 2017.

1. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    In a nearby thread mojo expressed concern that NIPCC "Climate change reconsidered" was not getting attention it deserves. We should not allow that to happen here.
    I suggest we consider first whatever appears the strongest NIPCC (vs. IPCC) assertion. Consider that by way of evidence. Then, move on to another, etc. I do not volunteer to select the first one. Already exposed myself as being unimpressed by it. This does not mean I would not participate in evidence & discussion phases.
    So, who will start?

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    After reviewing their home page, this is going to be a hard problem . . . 'like teaching a pig to sing.' Part of it is the 'chip on the shoulder' that only non-governmental scientists should be considered. In effect, only commercial lobbyist are considered to be the sources.

My first thought was to look at my favorite subject, polar ice, to see if they have anything describing what is going on. But their web site has no "Search" function that I can find.

I'm still fighting off the allergy symptoms so maybe in a day or so something will show up.

Bob Wilson